On Wednesday AMAR welcomed Spring with our regular Happy Hour at Vinoteca DC, which raised $880 for our Emergency Refugee Response! Thank you to all who joined us, and to our wonderful hosts at Vinoteca DC whose delicious and ever-changing happy hour menu continues to keep us coming back! Keep an eye out for future happy hour events on our Facebook page, or contact us sign up to receive AMAR U.S. updates by email!
- AMAR Primary Health Care Center at Esyan Camp August 3, 2020
- Urgent Call to Action: Support Two AMAR Health Clinics Threatened with Closure July 30, 2020
- Music Project December 10, 2019
- Stolen childhoods, uncertain futures: the children returning from ISIS captivity August 2, 2019
- Latest News from AMAR April 15, 2019
Your Donation Matters
AMAR relies on donors like you to continue to change lives for refuges in Iraq
To learn more or make a donation online click here.