AMAR has opened a new health centre in Khanke Camp, home to over 18,000 displaced people. The health centre will serve the Yazidi population of the camp. Half of the internally displaced people in the camp are under 18. Khanke camp is just one of 16 camps built within the KRG. The centre is the base for more than 20 women health volunteers.
- AMAR Primary Health Care Center at Esyan Camp August 3, 2020
- Urgent Call to Action: Support Two AMAR Health Clinics Threatened with Closure July 30, 2020
- Music Project December 10, 2019
- Stolen childhoods, uncertain futures: the children returning from ISIS captivity August 2, 2019
- Latest News from AMAR April 15, 2019
Your Donation Matters
AMAR relies on donors like you to continue to change lives for refuges in Iraq
To learn more or make a donation online click here.